Getting the right van and car fleet insurance and support has never been more important, given the multitude of legislative, financial and social factors impacting vehicle operator costs.
Get a quote
Van and car fleet insurance cover
Your commercial motor fleet insurance is designed to keep you on the move, no matter what happens. This can cover:
- Cover for fire and theft
- Accidental damage to a vehicle in your fleet
- Tools and equipment cover
- Accommodation expenses in the event of a breakdown
Minimising risk for your fleet
Irrespective of the size of your fleet, we work with you to minimise and manage risk as well as meeting your legal obligations. We will work with you to:
- Look at the practices and procedures within your organisation to understand and manage risk.
- Minimise exposure to your organisation from a regulatory perspective
- Understand and reduce the real risk of imprisonment for both your driver involved in a fatal road traffic collision, as well as others within your organisation.
Why you need the right fleet insurance cover
Getting the right fleet insurance cover is more important than ever. Insurance premiums are rising, rapidly for those customers unfortunate to have suffered claims or with insurers less experienced in providing sustainable risk transfer over longer periods.
There are a number of reasons for this including:
- Claims frequency is increasing off the back of claims management companies
- Severity of personal injury costs
- Claims cost inflation for third party property damage and own damage – increased technology in vehicles and the exchange rate having an impact on parts and labour costs
- Claims culture, particularly around whiplash and credit hire
Make sure you have experts on your side to help you overcome these challenges.
Immediate representation and support
To protect your driver’s interests and your organisation you must ensure legal representation is available immediately. We are partnered with DAC Beachcroft Motor Prosecutions team to make sure this happens. The team has a formidable reputation defending the most serious motoring offences both with criminal prosecutions and the appropriate advice around the inevitable civil claim and insurance considerations.
Simple early claims process
We have a simple online form so that you can report accidents to us quickly.
As premium pressures continue to build quickly alongside Insurance Premium Tax (IPT), motor fleet customers must remain focused on early notification of a collision. Timeliness and quality of that notification plays a critical part on how effectively the claim can be managed.
Make a claim
Choosing the right fleet insurance partner
Premium reductions or at least stability in charges are increasingly difficult to obtain even where the claims experience and attitudes to risk management are favourable.
Gone are the days when insurance brokers found insurers climbing over themselves to underwrite motor fleets regardless of the quality of the risk or the broker.
Our capability in the motor fleet market is highly regarded by our customers and the insurers we trust to protect businesses. Never has it been more critical to choose an experienced broker, such as Anthony Jones.
Why should fleets fit dashcams?
If you don’t have dashcams fitted in all your vehicles, watch this short film and you’ll understand why they are invaluable in the event of a road traffic accident.