Have an expert on your side. We have extensive knowledge of what cover is available and where the most competitive rates can be found in the market.
Commercial vehicle insurance cover for individual vans and fleets
Commercial vehicle insurance is essential cover for all types of commercial vehicles including:
- Light goods vehicles
- Individual vehicle owners
- Small businesses to large fleets
Your commercial vehicle insurance is designed to keep you on the move, no matter what happens. This can cover:
- Cover for fire and theft
- Accidental damage to your commercial vehicle
- Tools and equipment cover
- Accommodation expenses in the event of a breakdown
At Anthony Jones we work closely with our insurer partners and have extensive knowledge of what cover is available and what additional cover you might need. This could include:
- Breakdown cover: this can be extended to include long distance recovery, home start and European cover.
- GAP cover: to ensure that you are not out of pocket in the event of your vehicle being a total loss.
- Standard additions: Our van policies include courtesy vehicle cover as standard as well as free uninsured loss recovery, and cover for loss of keys and personal belongings.
We provide every client with a dedicated motor expert to look after their insurance requirements, so you have a single point of contact.
They take the time to understand your business so you can be confident you are getting the right advice and a solution tailored for your business needs.
We’ve produced this road safety facts and tips guide, which we believe will be very helpful for anyone responsible for the health and safety of commercial vehicle drivers:
Simple claims process
We have a simple online form so you can report accidents to us quickly and simply.
We recognise how crucial your commercial vehicle is to the smooth running of your business. If you are involved in an accident, the sooner you are able to report it, the sooner we can get it sorted and get you back on the road.
Why Anthony Jones?
Anthony Jones has over 30 years’ experience in the commercial vehicle sector and has built up significant expertise over this time. We have a dedicated commercial motor team who deal with the needs of individual van owners as well as those running small and large fleets of commercial vehicles.
Take a virtual tour of our stand at the Commercial Motor Show online:
Do you use a dashcam?
Watch our short film if you need convincing about the importance of dashcams