As an Independent British Vape Trade Association (IBVTA) approved broker, we offer vape and e-cigarette insurance specifically for the vaping industry, including:
- Insurance for Vape Shops and Retailers – Cover for retailers with vape shop premises sourcing e-liquids and accessories from mainly outside the UK, predominantly China.
- Online Vape Shops – Insurance cover for distributors and retailers via internet sales of e-liquids, accessories, hardware, batteries and chargers manufactured outside the UK, predominantly China.
- E-liquid Manufacturers and Distributors – Cover designed for manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of e-liquids manufactured in the UK.
- E-cigarette Accessories, Chargers and Hardware – Insurance cover specifically for distributors and retailers of e-liquids manufactured in the UK, as well as accessories, hardware, chargers, batteries imported predominantly from China.
Get a quote
It’s really quick and easy to get a quote for vape shop insurance. Simply fill in the details on the form below, click on submit and we’ll be in touch.
We’re here to help you find the right cover for what you need. E-cigarette and Vape Insurance can cover you for:
- Manufacturing risks
- E-cigarette wholesalers and distributors
- Internet sales
- Cyber liability
- Retailers shop keepers package including products liability
- Property damage and loss of income/business interruption
- Directors & officers liability
What are the Risks?
Product liability is the main area of focus for manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and retailers, particularly being held responsible for:
- Injuries caused by products
- Damage to property caused by products
- Contaminants in e-cigarettes and vaping devices
As ingredients and contaminants have not yet been fully evaluated or regulated, there is still much debate around inhalation, ingestion and skin absorption exposures.
The Government has published guidance around the product liability and safety law.
With the number of vape shops growing rapidly, they are becoming increasingly attractive to thieves. This includes:
- Vaping and electronic cigarette stock
- On-site equipment and cash
- Cyber crime
As a relatively new sector, it needs specialist advice in its insurance needs.
Regulatory and liability litigation
Manufacturers, marketers and retailers of vapour cigarettes and liquid nicotine cartridges are potential targets for future regulatory and liability litigation actions.
Your Specialist E-Cig and Vape Insurance Broker
Anthony Jones are one of the leading brokers in the specialist area of electronic cigarette insurance. We have built up a wealth of experience across all aspects of the rapidly evolving vaping sector and are the approved broker to the Independent British Vape Trade Association (IBVTA).
If you recognise yourself in one of our descriptions then you should be very conscious of the issues in arranging e-cigarette insurance cover and the potential risks of future regulatory and liability litigation action.
You can speak with our knowledgeable team to get our expert advice, discuss your individual risks and find a tailored, affordable solution for electronic cigarette insurance.