It’s essential to get the right cover for your fleet of courier vans. When disaster strikes, you want to keep your operations running.
Courier Van Fleet Insurance
Courier van fleet insurance helps to manage and control the performance of your courier fleet even in the hardest of times. We can help you find the cover you need to protect your courier fleet against:
- Fire and theft
- Accidental damage to a van or your entire courier fleet
- Damage or theft of goods being delivered in your courier vans
- Expenses incurred by your courier drivers if one of your fleet breaks down
Making the Most of Your Courier Van Fleet Insurance
As your insurance broker, we’re here to help you minimise the risk to your courier van fleet. We will work with you to identify exactly what you need to keep running day to day, and how you can make sure you have it in an emergency.
We can also work together to find out what extras you might need or want for your courier van fleet. This might include:
- Breakdown cover: this can be extended to include long distance recovery, home start and European cover.
- GAP cover: to ensure that you are not out of pocket in the event of one of the vans in your courier fleet being a total loss. Watch this short podcast to find out more.
- Standard additions: Our fleet courier van policies include courtesy commercial vehicle cover as standard as well as free uninsured loss recovery, and cover for loss of keys and personal belongings.
Have an Expert on Your Side
We have extensive experience working with a range of insurance providers throughout the industry and can get you the courier van cover you need at the best deal available.
We’ll help you manage risk and meet your legal obligations as well as make sure you have support when you have to deal with a claim.
The health and safety of courier van drivers is of paramount importance. Read our useful guide containing lots of road safety facts and tips:
Make a Claim Quickly and Easily
With a fleet of courier vans, we know you’ll need a fast and simple claims process.
Just use our simple online form so you can report any accidents or incidents to us with the minimum of hassle or fuss.
Why Anthony Jones?
Anthony Jones has over 30 years’ experience in the commercial vehicle and van fleet sector and has built up significant expertise over this time. We have a dedicated commercial motor team who deal with the needs of individual courier van owners as well as those running small and large fleets of courier vans and commercial vehicles.
Please call Dave Godfrey or the team on 020 8290 9099 to see how we can help you with your courier van fleet insurance. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com