Get the right haulage insurance at the best price available with expert help and guidance from haulage insurance brokers, Anthony Jones.
What Does Haulage Insurance Cover?
You need haulage insurance to cover the risk your haulage fleet faces every day. You’ll need to make sure your goods are covered and, in some cases, your vehicles too. We will work with you to help you understand the cover you need.
We’ll help you with a bespoke haulage insurance solution to match your needs, which might include:
- Fire and theft damage
- Accidental damage to a vehicle or your entire fleet
- The contents of your HGVs or damage to goods in transit
- Expenses incurred by your drivers if one of your fleet breaks down
- Costs incurred by the delayed delivery of goods
What Haulage Cover do I Need?
Specialist haulage insurance is essential to cover the individual needs and challenges of the haulage industry. We will evaluate what you need to keep your hauliers running day to day, and how you can make sure you have every eventuality covered.
We can also work together to find out what extras you might need or want for your fleet. This might include:
- Breakdown cover: this can be extended to include overseas cover
- Goods in transit: covering loss or damage to any of the goods you’re transporting
- Windscreen cover: Fast repair or replacement if a windscreen suffers damage
- Liability: Get cover for any injury to your employees, hauliers or members of the public
- Storage of goods: If your goods need storing or warehousing, get these costs covered
Expert Advice to Reduce Your Risk
At Anthony Jones, we’ve been working with the haulage industry for over 30 years. As an experienced insurance broker, we’re not only here to find you the best deal, we can help you to reduce the risks you face.
We know what will reduce your risk and how to present your business and your processes to insurers. We can help you build new processes such as:
- Risk assessment tools and plans
- Post-accident activities
- Driver and maintenance training
- Planning use of telematics and cameras
We’ve prepared this motor safety guide to help haulage drivers in their approach to risk management:
Have an Expert on Your Side
We have extensive experience working with a range of insurance providers throughout the industry and can get you the cover you need at the best deal available.
We’ll help you manage risk and meet your legal obligations as well as make sure you have support when you have to deal with a claim.
We’re partnered with DAC Beachcroft, who have a specialist motor prosecutions team, available if you or one of your drivers is involved in a serious road traffic accident.
Make a Claim Quickly and Easily
With a haulage fleet, we know you’ll need a quick and easy claims process.
Just use our simple online form so you can report any accidents or incidents to us easily and hassle-free.
Why Anthony Jones?
Anthony Jones has over 30 years’ experience in the commercial vehicle sector and has built up significant expertise over this time. We have a dedicated commercial motor team who deal with the needs of individual van owners as well as those running small and large fleets of commercial vehicles.
Please call Steve Blackmore or the team on 020 8290 9099 to see how we can help you with your commercial vehicle insurance. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com