Privacy and compliance
Privacy and compliance
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided by you in our contact forms, or when you request material or further services. We may also ask you for information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also collect information when you voluntarily complete surveys that we use for research purposes, provide feedback and participate in competitions.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number for internet connection) that is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your requests and for administration purposes.
It may be disclosed to regulatory bodies for the purposes of monitoring and/or enforcing the insurance broker's compliance with any regulatory rules/codes.
If you give us information about another person, in doing so you confirm that they have given you permission to provide it to us to be able to process their personal data (including any sensitive personal data) and also that you have told them who we are and what we will use their data for, as set out in this policy.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please write to us. We may make a small charge for this service. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
How to contact us
Anthony Jones Insurance Brokers
31 London Road
Kent BR1 1DG
Treating Customers Fairly
We embody Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) in all our day to day activities: Simple. Personal. Fair.
For our customers, this means that we deliver:
- Great service by our teams
- The best products available from our insurer partners
- Quality rated insurers
- Value for money
- Conscious buying decisions
For our insurer partners, we work together to deliver:
- Acceptable profit margins
- Long term relationships
- Performance feedback
For everyone at Anthony Jones, we aim for:
- Satisfactory return on equity
- Positive customer and insurer feedback