All small businesses are different.
Small businesses face different risks and your insurance needs to reflect this.
If you make products, you may need cover for machinery and equipment and also product liability cover.
If you give advice, you may need Professional Indemnity insurance.
And if you employ people, you need Employer’s Liability insurance. It’s the law.
What insurance cover do I need?
We’re here to guide you through what you should consider for your business and to get you the best deal from insurers on the market. The cover you need could include:
- Material Damage – to the property of the business including contents and buildings.
- Business Interruption – covering financial loss following an insured event resulting in the business being unable to trade.
- Employer’s Liability – as a UK business employing staff you are required to have Employers Liability insurance to provide cover should an employee make a claim against you following an injury in the workplace.
- Public Liability – providing cover against claims made by members of the public who have sustained an injury or damage to their property in connection with your business.
- Products Liability – cover following a claim against you arising from a product supplied by you.
- Goods in Transit – cover can be included for damage to property whilst in transit to and from customers’ premises.
- Legal Expenses – legal defence cover including employment disputes and compensation awards, tax and VAT investigations and contract disputes.
While some insurance is for your peace of mind, some is a legal necessity. If you have employees, for example, you are legally required to have Employer’s Liability insurance or risk a penalty of up to £2,500 per day.
Get a personal service tailored to your business at a competitive price
We know small businesses have a lot on their plate. Our independent and approachable team of experienced small business insurance experts are here to help.
We don’t do ‘off the shelf’
Whether you’re a tradesman or professional, sole trader or small business, partnership or limited company, we make it our business to get to know your business.
If you’ve been tempted in the past to buy an “off the shelf” solution from an insurer because you think it saves you time and money, then you have good reason to give Anthony Jones a try.
We get to know you and your needs
Only by taking the time to have a proper conversation with you can we really understand what’s important to you about what you do, which in turn enables us to give you informed advice about what insurance you need for your small business.
Let us do the hard work
We’ll do the leg work to save you the time involved in shopping around, we’ll make sure you have the right level of cover in place to meet your needs. What’s more, we may even be able to save you money.
Why Anthony Jones?
As an SME business ourselves, we like to think we have empathy with small businesses and in particular those who recognise the value that organisations such as the FSB, Enterprise Nation, the CBI and other professional bodies provide.
The support we give to our small business customers with risk management and insurance advice is an invaluable part of the service we provide. We are a people business and are committed to building worthwhile business relationships.
We have offices just outside London in Bromley with a strong local presence that extends to Croydon, Dartford, Sutton, Redhill, Sevenoaks and all across London, Kent, Essex, Surrey and Sussex. Whilst our presence is in the South East, we serve customers across the whole of the UK.