Completely free of charge

Small business insurance

There’s nothing off the shelf about the service you’ll receive from our friendly team of insurance experts

All small businesses are different.

Small businesses face different risks and your insurance needs to reflect this.

If you make products, you may need cover for machinery and equipment and also product liability cover.

If you give advice, you may need Professional Indemnity insurance.

And if you employ people, you need Employer’s Liability insurance. It’s the law.

If you’d like more information on small business insurance before you get a quote, just follow the link below.


Find out more


Why Anthony Jones?

As an SME business ourselves, we like to think we have empathy with small businesses and in particular those who recognise the value that organisations such as the FSB, Enterprise Nation, the CBI and other professional bodies provide.

The support we give to our small business customers with risk management and insurance advice is an invaluable part of the service we provide. We are a people business and are committed to building worthwhile business relationships.

We have offices just outside London in Bromley with a strong local presence that extends to Croydon, Dartford, Sutton, Redhill, Sevenoaks and all across London, Kent, Essex, Surrey and Sussex. Whilst our presence is in the South East, we serve customers across the whole of the UK.

Please call Tom Cowap or a member of the team on 020 8290 9080 if you would like to discuss your own business insurance requirements. Alternatively, email us at

“Following a serious fire at one of our contract sites which caused damage in excess of £400,000, the claims service and commercial advice provided by Anthony Jones was exceptional. From numerous site visits, liaison with loss adjusters and the principal, Anthony Jones arranged for interim payments as we rebuilt the property which was completed ahead of schedule. Anthony Jones were on hand to take us step by step through the claims process which ultimately ended up with a very satisfied landlord, and a rebuilt property ahead of schedule.”

Mr Tomasz Stozek, Director, S.T. Building Ltd